Need advice for graphics card for a 6 monitor setup (trading, gaming, cad, editing)

heebyjeebeez

I need to find a graphics card/ graphics cards for m new setup. I have 6 dell monitors with both DVI and VGA inputs. I can add as many cards as I need as long as it fits in my budget ($300) and I would be interested in buying used if I have to. The main thing is that I have to edit on them. 

Main questions:

Would it be possible to buy an amd eyefinity 6 or firepro 600 card (6 outputs each) for the outputs and have another card (nvidia/amd) to just process graphics/ render?

Could I even mix amd and Nvidia

I would only be doing light gaming (mostly minecraft, but i may go to more intense games in the future) and I do a lot of autodesk inventor, and after effects.  I also will be day trading stocks

Photography is life!

If you use one card for output, that's the card that must be used for rendering games. You can mix nvidia and amd, but they won't work together. If you do minecraft and inventor a single firepro should be just fine.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

The only gpu i know with eyefinity 6 and under 300$ is HD 6950 it's pretty old gpu with PCI-E 2.1 256Bit and 2 GB DDR5

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121431

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q