REALLY UPLAY!!!

brownninja97

So i far cry 3 and blood dragon in a never settle bundle. Both games i downloaded within a few hours and guess what, uplay broke blood dragon completely and far cry 2 had some repair problem where they had to fix 3gb of the game, how much can you **** a download. They need to get their crap together. Furthermore they put their update processes in bytes which isnt clever because 99% of people have no idea how big the file really is. I also got tomb raider and steam downloaded and installed quicker when the size of the game is the same.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I was annoyed with Uplay when I tried to play H.A.W.X 2 and the servers have been down for ages, the gam is completely useless to me now, I can't even play it offline.

I was annoyed with Uplay when I tried to play H.A.W.X 2 and the servers have been down for ages, the gam is completely useless to me now, I can't even play it offline.

Apparently the far cry servers used to be down for a long time and there was an update just before that so people wouldnt be able to play at all.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Apparently the far cry servers used to be down for a long time and there was an update just before that so people wouldnt be able to play at all.

I've not even tried Far Cry 3 for a while, I have doubts that it will work now.

I've not even tried Far Cry 3 for a while, I have doubts that it will work now.

The online is buggy and i as i shot the ground to see how recoil worked in the game(first time playing) i feel through the ground and died. best first death by far.

Listen if you care.