An Intel Mantra !

I/O

Actually i lived in edmonton most of my life to. That whole "sherwood park people are rich" cliche is very far from true.

Deadmonton is so dirty though LOL. I guess you could say that their is more people in Sherwood Park trying to look rich but are carring a massive amount of financial debt with them.

It took me 8 months to build my pc and more than that collecting my monitors, sound system etc.

I was on a Phenom II x3 for like almost 4 years before I got my i5 4690K Z97X platform before this christmas so I know the struggle.

Deadmonton is so dirty though LOL. I guess you could say that their is more people in Sherwood Park trying to look rich but are carring a massive amount of financial debt with them.

I was on a Phenom II x3 for like almost 4 years before I got my i5 4690K Z97X platform before this christmas so I know the struggle.

Some yes some no, I know people on both sides of that fence. Personally i care not for what other people think of me. Ill be myself and if that makes me look rich then whatever. My car is a 2002 pile of rust these days, i dont by that stupid expensive clothing like bench, affliction etc. If i have it its cause it was either a present or i got it on a sick sale. People of this day and age have become so vane that they will sacrifice their financial stability as you pointed out so that they can be "higher class" its actually a pretty sad state to see the world in.

Some yes some no, I know people on both sides of that fence. Personally i care not for what other people think of me. Ill be myself and if that makes me look rich then whatever. My car is a 2002 pile of rust these days, i dont by that stupid expensive clothing like bench, affliction etc. If i have it its cause it was either a present or i got it on a sick sale. People of this day and age have become so vane that they will sacrifice their financial stability as you pointed out so that they can be "higher class" its actually a pretty sad state to see the world in.

I am selling my 2003 Volvo XC70 and putting the money into my bicycle because it's just so much of a bloody high way robbery maintaing a car and paying for insurance and gas LOL. Plus the bike keeps me fit.

I am selling my 2003 Volvo XC70 and putting the money into my bicycle because it's just so much of a bloody high way robbery maintaing a car and paying for insurance and gas LOL. Plus the bike keeps me fit.

I ride my bike in the summer but winter... not so much lol. I agree on gas and insurance though. I would guess your Volvo takes premium gas just like my Mercedes C320. It just kills you at the pump when your a student working a really shity part time job at eb games :P 

I ride my bike in the summer but winter... not so much lol. I agree on gas and insurance though. I would guess your Volvo takes premium gas just like my Mercedes C320. It just kills you at the pump when your a student working a really shity part time job at eb games :P

LOL ya premium fule cause it's a Turbo. Is that fat neck beard and tall skinny dude still working at EB Games City Center DT Edmonton LOL ?

LOL ya premium fule cause it's a Turbo. Is that fat neck beard and tall skinny dude still working at EB Games City Center DT Edmonton LOL ?

Im not to sure on him, Thats pretty much the only part of the city im never in. i was down that way tonight to pick up my step moms new car but that was the first time in years lol

Actually i lived in edmonton most of my life to. That whole "sherwood park people are rich" cliche is very far from true. There is a little more money here on average yes but we arent rich either. It took me 8 months to build my pc and more than that collecting my monitors, sound system etc.

Sherwood park is very affluent.  

It's certainly an upper middle class community.  

You guys seem young though, but trust me most of the people making big money in the area live in Sherwood Park.  (Like most of the folks working on Petroleum Way)

4K // R5 3600 // RTX2080Ti

You guys seem young though, but trust me most of the people making big money in the area live in Sherwood Park.  (Like most of the folks working on Petroleum Way)

I am 30 years young and I feel great LOL. But ya as you say "The Park" is affluent. I could have moved to Sherwood Park and acted like a big shot when I was Welding but instead I went to save money and live in the Ghetto in Edmonton city LOL.

Oh i know, My parents make loads but their wealth is not mine. I worked for what i have, pay rent, pay part of the power bills etc which is fair cause my pc probably eats a good chunk of it haha. I will agree sherwood park definitely has more money than edmonton but ive seen a lot of average joes around to, Even among the older age groupings.