Browser Discussion

LiamApex

So i have been using Chrome for many years now and its fair to say its had its bad points and it is having a few at the moment i was wondering what the best alternative browsers are and should i try them just to see what i think of them the only reason i have ever used internet explorer is to download chrome so should i try that first or what ?

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

If you want an alternative to IE or Chromium-Based browsers I recommend Maxthon. I still prefer chrome because of the UI and larger selection of extensions.

Firefox Opera and Chrome are the most popular.

Opera and Chrome are pretty much the same thing, Opera is now Chromium-based.

Opera and Chrome are pretty much the same thing, Opera is now Chromium-based.

opera is chrome light :P so to speak, anyway.

- Alston

I'm still a Chrome person because it works for me.

Yeah chrome could do some things better, but that sync... I need device syncing in my life, bro. :)

- Alston

Yeah chrome could do some things better, but that sync... I need device syncing in my life, bro. :)

IKR? It keeps everything in order and makes switching from my iPad Air to my laptop seamless, and I don't have to fret over bookmarks.

IKR? It keeps everything in order and makes switching from my iPad Air to my laptop seamless, and I don't have to fret over bookmarks.

or extensions, or browser history. I mean, google is "spying" on me and the browser is bloated, but fair trade off in my mind.

I'm getting old. Its nice to have it all lined up no matter what I'm using. Hell, took 3 seconds for my brain to translate "IKR" lol.

- Alston