Good desk at an affordable price?

Enu

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask but right now I am using one of those standard white utility tables and I love it but hate it. I am really picky about things being linear and aligned and utility tables are horrid for someone like me. I love all the space and the affordability of it but I hate the concept and build quality. Right now I have 2 24 inch monitors and a small speaker setup on my desk and I need an affordable desk to fit that criteria. I have no idea where to look so I figured I would ask here. Thank you in advance. :)

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Any way to get around the $350 delivery? I found a desk that I love, thanks for the recommendation but I can't afford that delivery.

go to ikea?

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Build one? I built a nice one for around $100

| CPU: Intel Core i3 4130 | GPU: PowerColor R9 270 | Motherboard: Asrock H81M-HDS | RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 4GB |

|HDD: Western Digital 1TB | Case: NZXT Source 210 | PSU: Corsair CX430W | 

| Mic: Blue Snowball iCE | Mouse: Corsair K65 RGB | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma |

Build one? I built a nice one for around $100

hey this is a good idea..

kind of hard to look for something that is water-resistant (our area gets flooded from time to time).so it has to be plastic or aluminum and no to wooden desks..

Holy shit.... that's like.... The greatest idea ever.

I'm not going to lie. I like the idea of a glass tabletop as far as aesthetics go. What I don't like is the idea of that one off rage incident that results in $1000 worth of damage

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

Holy shit.... that's like.... The greatest idea ever.

I'm not going to lie. I like the idea of a glass tabletop as far as aesthetics go. What I don't like is the idea of that one off rage incident that results in $1000 worth of damage

it's not the greatest idea :P diy desk is the best option, but it takes work. those ikea things are for the lazy and cheap  :lol:

Spoiler

it's not the greatest idea :P diy desk is the best option, but it takes work. those ikea things are for the lazy and cheap  :lol:

Don't have the tools to build a desk. I could pay Bunnings to cut everything for me, but if I'm going to do that, I might as well buy the tools.

Honestly I think I'm going to do a solid wood tabletop with a glass piece over the top. My housemate got a table like that recently and it looks amazingly good

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

Don't have the tools to build a desk. I could pay Bunnings to cut everything for me, but if I'm going to do that, I might as well buy the tools.

Honestly I think I'm going to do a solid wood tabletop with a glass piece over the top. My housemate got a table like that recently and it looks amazingly good

I bought a polish desk myself. Poland is good source for value furniture  :lol:

ldm5P9h.jpg

it's 160x75cm if you are wondering

Spoiler

I bought a polish desk myself. Poland is good source for value furniture  :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewUVsYVOqtA

Poland and Ikea are in the same thread, I'll just leave this Dethklok scene here.

Even so that's nice, I'd prefer a few draws/hidey-holes on mine so I'll probably get draws/shelves and things to go along with mine