Windows 7 Logon Screen Changer

FireFox

Does anyone know of a really good (preferably free) logon screen changer, I currently use TweaksLogon but a lot of the pictures I have as the logon screen are stretched slightly.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Logon Studio perhaps :)

Look at this just in case that one isn't very good.

http://alternativeto.net/software/tweakscom-logon-changer/

Have you tried Logon Studio?

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

nop haha XD yeah sorry about that...

Just installed it and seemed OK but you have to make an account and upload pictures, you can't just load them like TweaksLogon lol

Just installed it and seemed OK but you have to make an account and upload pictures, you can't just load them like TweaksLogon lol

ahhh ok, that's annoying...

Has it helped with the stretched pictures?!

Edited by SirReallySam

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

ahhh ok, that's annoying...

Has it helped with the stretched pictures?!

Couldn't load any pictures lol

I went into my picture folders and nothing there but when I start Tweaks up they're there.

Couldn't load any pictures lol

I went into my picture folders and nothing there but when I start Tweaks up they're there.

that sucks you tried any of the other ones on alternativeto.net?

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

that sucks you tried any of the other ones on alternativeto.net?

Not yet but I'm probably going to stick with Tweaks

Maks Hacks from razethew0rld did an excellent tutorial video for this.  Let me find it for you.

here is what mine looks like after following his guides. I also changed mine to metro theme although it is still windows 7, which I believe was from another one of his videos.

001.jpg

i5 2500k, MSI Z77 Mpower, 4x4 GB Musking Enhanced Blackline. MSI N560GTX-Ti Hawk(temporary), Samsung 830 128, Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution 750w