Does it Void

PenguinAreOCD
Go to solution Solved by WoodenMarker,

the box that the Asus GTX 760 came in it included an asus overclocking disc

I'm not sure if it voids the warranty. It either doesn't or Asus' stance is 'Don't tell us that you overclocked your card when filing a warranty claim'.

Does asus gtx 760 warranty get voided if you overclock it?

CPU: i7 4770 GPU: GTX Asus 760 CASE: Zalman Z11 Blue COOLER: CoolerMaster Hyper 212 STORAGE: 2TB Toshiba Hard Drive 120 GB SSD

Yes.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

CPU: Intel Core I5 4590 | GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SSC | Mobo: ASRock Fatality H97 Performance | Ram: HyperX Fury 8gb 1866 | SSD: Intel 520 series 240 GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Aerocool DS 200 red/black | Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212X | PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 620w | Monitor: AOC i2367fh & old HP | OS: Windowws 7

Doesn't mean anything. The warranty is still voided if ASUS finds out about it.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I'm not sure if it voids the warranty. It either doesn't or Asus' stance is 'Don't tell us that you overclocked your card when filing a warranty claim'.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Do you work at asus? just curious 

CPU: i7 4770 GPU: GTX Asus 760 CASE: Zalman Z11 Blue COOLER: CoolerMaster Hyper 212 STORAGE: 2TB Toshiba Hard Drive 120 GB SSD

you work at ASUS? or something

No, I don't. It'd otherwise be every weird for me to not know my own company's warranty policy. 

Asus being a huge supporter of oc'ing is a good giveaway for how they deal with warranties though.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.