Desktop speakers

pettertechtips

Hi I'm planning to spend about 400$ on a pair of new desktop speakers. Do you guys have any recommendations?

Edifier s730/d or anything from edifier.I don't trust any other brand in terms of speaker genius and logitech lost my trust

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Focal XS Book Wireless

Long time Linus fan with too many different forums to keep track of LTT's. 

Audioengine 5+? Should sound lots better than Logitech, Edifier and what not.

I can jump to the a5+ if that is necessary, gotta do a lot of gaming, watch movies, and listen to music. Even though krk rokit 5 is studio speakers do you think they would work good to my needs. Sorry for bad spelling  

Focal XS Book Wireless

cant find any decent or relative reviews for these speakers (pls link review if you find any), also i forgot to mention that I already own a bose soundlink III and that one is wireless, also i dont care about size because I have a lot of space. to you as well sorry for bad spelling

Edifier s730/d or anything from edifier.I don't trust any other brand in terms of speaker genius and logitech lost my trust

can you please tell me why you dont trust serious brands like klipsch,bose (dont hate) yamaha, corsair, krk, sennheizer etc.etc. have you simply just settled with edifier?

can you please tell me why you dont trust serious brands like klipsch,bose (dont hate) yamaha, corsair, krk, sennheizer etc.etc. have you simply just settled with edifier?

Those are good too except bose and corsair(just my personal taste).Klipsch,yamaha,sennheizer these are more on the professional audio side as for edifier they make the best all in one multimedia speakers when you said desktop speakers i automatically thought of multimedia ones.Why i didn't mention other brands?Because as this price point you don't have a lot of choices and because you didn't mention what you are looking for /gaming/music/bass/movies

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Thats why there is a tone control knob...

Also people should judge a product by its own properties, not the brand.