What's the point of carriers branding their device with logos?

creativename

ill be simple here so you can understand because you are making things up in your head.

1) i never said i cared about looks. 

2) using a razor blade to scrape off a logo = hitting a phone with a baseball bat? lol.

3) If you're buying a used cell phone, the buyer obviously is aware that it may have wear and tear.

4) im beginning to like your stubborness.

So shouldn't we get paid a subsidy by the carriers for keeping the branding? Offer phones that don't have branding and you get stuck with the full bill. The people choosing to provide free advertising should get another $5/month knocked off their bill.

This is why I wear almost zero clothing with branded logos on them. I am not a billboard; if I like a particular company's products, they'll get word-of-mouth and that's a blessing coming from me.

Like someone above said they put it on when they own it you have it you can scrap eit off.. but im with ya buddy. I literally do not wear a single thing with any logo on it. I even look for it before I buy clothes. I wear plain clothes solid colors and that is it. and dress shirt of course but t shirts are solid colors no bullshit. Where I am at the Zenith city it is -15 with wind its -45 atm so half the year all I wear is thermal long-sleeve shirts (long underwear essentially.)

“Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.”