Twitch Autentification required problem

zaerius

Hi

This popup is bothering me for a while and I don't know how to get rid of it. I've tried to contact twitch support, and I've asked for help on twitchs reddit without any respond. So dear LTT fans you are my last hope.
Lately I have this strange issue with twitch. Every time I go to twitch this strange window pops up which says :
"A username and password are begin requested by http://spade.twitch.tv. The site says : "Nagios server"
I don't know what username and password it wants from me because my twitch or my router logins doesn't work. Its really annoying I cant watch twitch because of this popup. The window is keeps popping up nearly every 5 secs its extremely annoying I cant watch twhitch in full screen. I didn't found anyone who had this issue.

Its not browser related I have this issue on chrome and firefox. I don't have similar issues on any other sites but twitch.Pls help if you have any ideas.

screenshot: http://postimg.org/image/megoqhn5t/

This seems super dodgy....

My PC should be clean. I have Malvarebytes premium and I do regular scans weekly with it and with MSE also. I shouldnt have any kind of viruses, malwares on my PC. I dont know what it is I hoped someone here maybe have some ideas.

Where are you from? 

What ISP?

Are you sure you are going to http://www.twitch.tv/

Edited by William12h

--- CPU:  AMD A10-7850k --- Motherboard:  ASUS X88MPlus --- RAM:  G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 Dual --- GPU:  Integrated APU --- Case:  Aerocool Dead Silence Gaming Cube Case  ---

My PC should be clean. I have Malvarebytes premium and I do regular scans weekly with it and with MSE also. I shouldnt have any kind of viruses, malwares on my PC. I dont know what it is I hoped someone here maybe have some ideas.

Have you tried other browsers or maybe even re-downloading your current browser? 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Where are you from? 

What ISP?

Are you sure you are going to http://www.twitch.tv/

I'm from Slovakia and I have and ADSL connection provided by T-com. Yes I'm sure Im on the correct twitch.tv.

Have you tried other browsers or maybe even re-downloading your current browser? 

Its not browser related. The problem occurs on firefox,chrome and even on IE

can your Open CMD and Type TraceRT www.Twitch.TV 

and then post your results, you right click and select all then Ctl+C to copy it.

IM sure it is a issue with you connecting to a Twitch server that your ISP doesnt like.

I'm from Slovakia and I have and ADSL connection provided by T-com. Yes I'm sure Im on the correct twitch.tv.

--- CPU:  AMD A10-7850k --- Motherboard:  ASUS X88MPlus --- RAM:  G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 Dual --- GPU:  Integrated APU --- Case:  Aerocool Dead Silence Gaming Cube Case  ---

can your Open CMD and Type TraceRT www.Twitch.TV 

and then post your results, you right click and select all then Ctl+C to copy it.

IM sure it is a issue with you connecting to a Twitch server that your ISP doesnt like.

You are probably right Sir. I've tried everything but I forgot about my ISP. I turned on Hotspotshield and the popup is gone. Thank you you helped me a lot.

I dont know how but i know you can block twitch servers so you connect to diffrent servers. - I dont know if you can manualy do it in a Twitch setting etc- 

You could try to find the Twitch server IP then block it in your Firewall

You are probably right Sir. I've tried everything but I forgot about my ISP. I turned on Hotspotshield and the popup is gone. Thank you you helped me a lot.

I dont know how but i know you can block twitch servers so you connect to diffrent servers. - I dont know if you can manualy do it in a Twitch setting etc- 

You could try to find the Twitch server IP then block it in your Firewall

I've tried to block Twitch.tv IP adress which should give me another twitch server but instead the streams are not loading at all. Can you help me how to block it properly? The VPN is not a good solution because the streams are buffering every minute or so.

The method I've tried is to ping twitch.tv(btw it gives me request timed out) and then block the IP in the firewall in Inbound and Outbound connections.