Sleeving Pattern/Design

W-L
Go to solution Solved by LeFluffy,

I usually draw the pin-out in paint. Just take one wire at a time so you won't make any mistakes.

post-54276-0-64144900-1420448826_thumb.p

This is the pin-out for Corsairs RM series 8pin

Hey how do you guys usually keep color coordination on the PSU end when sleeving cables like the 8pin CPU and 24 pins. I'm working on my AX760 and noticed some pins are not one to one with each so the sleeving on the PSU end will be all mixed and not match the connector end. 

Is it ok to repin a cable as long as it doesn't change the ATX standard connections?

I usually draw the pin-out in paint. Just take one wire at a time so you won't make any mistakes.

post-54276-0-64144900-1420448826_thumb.p

This is the pin-out for Corsairs RM series 8pin

Ah ok so as long as the voltages match they are ok to re-arrange for that connector on the PSU cause I was sleeving my 8 pin CPU and the cables were basically one to one but they criss-crossed each other like crazy.

Ah ok so as long as the voltages match they are ok to re-arrange for that connector on the PSU cause I was sleeving my 8 pin CPU and the cables were basically one to one but they criss-crossed each other like crazy.

Some what yeah, just make sure each wire go into the exact same hole as they used to.

Some what yeah, just make sure each wire go into the exact same hole as they used to.

Ok I'll keep as much the same as possible on things like the 24pin since some have 2 cables going into one connector