k70 keyboard stopped working possibly drivers

TheReven

so my k70 keyboard was working fine till i turn the pc to do some updates then when i booted it up a few days later the keyboard would not working and was showing up as an unregonsided device in device manager i have tried unistalling all the drivers on the keyboard and bus section and no luck the keyboard works because i have plugged it into my laptop and had no issues with it 

can anyone shed some light? 

also i have updated the firmware on it using the laptop in hope that would fix it but it didnt 

thanks

XFX R9 290,AMD FX8350,Samsung 840 Pro 128gb SSD, ASUS Sabertooth 990, Corsair Vengance 8GB Ram 1600mhz, Zalman Z11 Plus mid tower. Corsair H80i Liquid Cooler,Corsair m40 ,Corsair Vengance K70

Have you tried the front USB ports? Or non usb 3.0 ports? Is the keyboard recognised and working during bios?

(Saw this thread from your other thread about drivers)

Cartman - AMD Phenom II x6 1055T 3.1Ghz - 10GB Ram (Mwahahah) - 256GB Crucial MX100 Boot - 2TB WD Red - Gainward GTX 770 - Zalman Insanely Loud CNPS14X - Corsair 230T Orange

Stan - Intel Pentium G3320 - 8GB Ram - 128GB Intel 520 - Raid 1 6TB WD Reds - Bit Fenix Prodigy

Kenny - HP 14 Ultrabook (No name apperently) i3 4130 - 128GB Intel 520

Have you tried the front USB ports? Or non usb 3.0 ports? Is the keyboard recognised and working during bios?

Tried all of that and it won't work in bios like no lights come on what so ever

(Saw this thread from your other thread about drivers)

XFX R9 290,AMD FX8350,Samsung 840 Pro 128gb SSD, ASUS Sabertooth 990, Corsair Vengance 8GB Ram 1600mhz, Zalman Z11 Plus mid tower. Corsair H80i Liquid Cooler,Corsair m40 ,Corsair Vengance K70