Mic and external amp+dac

NoKillNoLife
Go to solution Solved by skullbringer,

you can get usb sound cards that support a microphone input, it will likely be of lower quality than any modern onboard solution, though.

Okay so I have a headset with two 3,5mm jacks, stereo and mic, and just bought the o2+dac.

The cable splits very close to the jacks, I know there is the possibility of an extention cable for the mic, but I would like to disable onboard audio for non-relevant to topic reasons.

I want to connect the mic to the pc with usb, is this possible? I have seen adapters for 3.5mm to usb, does all 3.5 mm(female) support mic?

you can get usb sound cards that support a microphone input, it will likely be of lower quality than any modern onboard solution, though.

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

I see, thanks

Too bad you didn't get the Syba DAC, then you could have head everything in one unit.

Too bad you didn't get the Syba DAC, then you could have head everything in one unit.

I looked around for a bit and I couldnt find reselllers that ship to Norway.