Are these iPhones worth repairing?

DroPouT1999

So yesterday i bought a GTX 640 and two knackered iPhone's (4 & 4S) for a fiver, mainly because i knew i could make my money back off the 640 alone.

But i looked at one of the 4s (which is missing a screen, button and the back is smashed and i thought 'can this even be repaired...' And i was wondering if anybody could give me their opinion.

IMAG0062_zpsee54cd79.jpg

IMAG0064_zps01b83bd2.jpg

IMAG0063_zps939d4123.jpg

And the same for the 4, but this one looks repairable.

IMAG0061_zpsdb4085ac.jpg

IMAG0060_zps67eda8a4.jpg

Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go to the lake of fire and fry, Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July

Yeah, you can still get a bit of money out of those iPhones

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Holy crap! It looks like someone ran over them with a steamroller!

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

Get third party screens... They're cheaper than what Apple will give you...

Parts are dirt cheap on ebay. Get it from those reputable ones. However, get a working 4S & switch the mainboard over to make sure it's in working condition. A working mainboard cost more than a used working 4S itself lol. Same goes for the 4. 

PCPARTPICKER: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/FHJMmG CPU: i5-3570K GPU: Gigabyte AMD R9-290 4GB GDDR5 Windforce OC

Cooling: XSPC RayStorm + EK-VGA Supremacy + X2O 750 Dual Bayres/Pump (Black) V4 + Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 240mm
RAM: KVR 2x8GB Low Profile PSU: Seasonic M12-II 620W Storage: Samsung 840 256GB + Toshiba 2.5'' 1TB Case: CM Storm Trooper

Holy crap! It looks like someone ran over them with a steamroller!

I know, judging from the brown, red looking stuff in the glass of one of them i think they got beaten to death..

Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go to the lake of fire and fry, Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July

The damage on those iPhones looks more than just cosmetic.  The PCB could be destroyed, rendering the phones totally useless, or the cameras or other components could need replacing alongside the phones' shells.

AMD FX-6300 @ 4.5ghz (1.332v) | Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Asus M5A97 R2.0 | Kingston HyperX 16GB @ 1600mhz | MSI Radeon R9 290 Twin Frozr

OCZ ModXStream Pro 600w PSU | 256GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 | Zalman Z11 Plus

If any damage was done to the LogicBoard and battery, you will need to replace them. Other than that it looks like the housing is probably damaged as well.

Other than that, there are cosmetic damages.

- 'YOLO' doesn't exist in the PC World!