Dust Filter Setup

lol1419

Hello Guys,

I've noticed much dust accumulation on my case and want to prevent the matter. Thinking of investing in some magnetic duster filters for my case but not sure which fans I should cover. From my basic research I've read that I should cover all intakes, not exhausts, but what about passive airflow? I listed my case fan config below, hopefully some of you guys could help me out. Thanks in advance!

post-19836-0-02974400-1420296158.jpg

As long as you have more intake than exhaust, openings without fans should exhaust air and not need filters.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

As long as you have more intake than exhaust, openings without fans should exhaust air and not need filters.

Yeah, it's causing POSITIVE air pressure. More intake then exhaust causes the air to go somewhere. In that case, out little spaces of the CD drives, PCIe lanes clips etc etc...

"Audiophilia... when you start to hear voices in your head."

Yeah, it's causing POSITIVE air pressure. More intake then exhaust causes the air to go somewhere. In that case, out little spaces of the CD drives, PCIe lanes clips etc etc...

Pressure isn't the correct term. Pressure doesn't build up in a case due to it not being airtight. Positive airflow would be a better albeit a bit more abstract of a descriptor. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Pressure isn't the correct term. Pressure doesn't build up in a case due to it not being airtight. Positive airflow would be a better albeit a bit more abstract of a descriptor. 

Whoopises.... :3 oh wells, at least he got the point.

"Audiophilia... when you start to hear voices in your head."