Will I get used to 5.5 inches?

Egoist

It's not about holding it one handed...... it's about operating it with one hand. Linus could put up with uncomfortably large phones, I cannot.

To each, his own, I guess.

Phone call, anything that requires you to multitask(outside of your phone).

I guess I'm just not in situations where I have to use my phone one-handed very much.

If you are really 14, then you probably have no experience with older cell phones and maybe even cordless home phones- those pretty much taught you to use phones one handed.

My first phone was the iPhone 4 I got in late 2012, and my parents got rid of our landline years ago-several years before they got smartphones, which was back in 2010.

Like Linus said, Reachability is awful, however I strongly believe that it's a feature that most people will never use or hardly use simply because if you want a smaller phone, you buy the 5s, if you want a bigger phone, you buy the 6 or 6+, you wouldn't need to use reachability. I would never consider buying or using the 6 or 6+, so really, those don't matter.

Fair enough, though there are the people who put things like whether or not a screen size is good for them, or the fact that the Apple Watch looks to be as thick as an aluminum brick and has a rather bland design on the back burner, because OMIGOSH ITS A NEW APPLE PRODUCT. That's who I assume Reachability is for.

Jab at Android if you want one, stock software that comes with your phone- people like to say "oh, with Android you can customize it", well sure you can remove TouchWiz and replace it with something else, but that's not solving the problem of having bad software preloaded, that's just being ignorant. It's like buying a car and saying, with the Civic, you can customize it however you want, and then you end up seeing this car that rattles, is obnoxiously loud, and with the money spent on it and the customization, you could had gotten a better car.

I can understand wanting to have something that works well out of the box, but there are people like me who love being able to tweak every little part of their smartphone, which is why I bought the OnePlus One (also because it was relatively cheap and I can say I have a phone no one else I know has :P).

EDIT: A flaw in your analogy is that it's based on the assumption that the luxury car (iOS) has all the features that the Civic (Android) can have via user manipulation, which isn't true, and that all Hondas (Android phones) are crappy, which is also false. Take the Audi S7 (iPhone 6) and the Tesla Model S (say, Nexus 6 or any other recent flagship) for example. The S7 is for people who want a refined car that looks nice, but aren't concerned about having the best specs because the S7 is a great car and they don't need anything more. But the Tesla has all of those configurations, not to mention features like Autopilot, the 17" touchscreen and the super aerodynamic design. The Model S is more for specheads looking for the best possible specs of any car. The S7 might have better range (comparable to speed/fluidity), but Tesla owners probably don't care because of how tech heavy the S is.

Pretty much what I said up there^. You can choose to buy a car without premium features(leather seats, auto headlights, windsheild wipers, premium speakers, etc) and add them yourself, but at the end of the day, you'll end up with a car that has the premium features, but not put together as well or as complete. I guess I just hate those annoying people that change their muffler and add speakers that distort like crazy with the bass cranked up.......

That's what I figured, I just wasn't sure what you meant at first.

Speaking of junk cars, can you believe some cars in the ~$15,000 range don't come standard with powered windows/door locks? (Looking at you, Nissan Versa.)

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." ~Carl Sagan

OnePlus One, 64GB Black, Rooted, Oxygen OS 1.0.0
Moto 360, Silver Finish with 22mm Cognac Leather Band, Pascual watchface
iPad with Retina Display (3rd Generation), 16GB, Black, Wifi Only

CPU: Intel i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Stock Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97N WIFI Mini ITX RAM: Kingston Savage 8GB 1866MHz SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Black GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 PSU: Corsair RM450 OS:
Windows 7 Ultimate Windows 8.1 Pro for Students Monitor: Acer K242HL Bhid 1080p 24" Monitor Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech T650