Best foam ear tips?

The Angry Alien

I have the Harman/Kardon AE-S's and they constantly fall out with the included silicone ear tips. I tried using larges which for the most part stay in if I stay perfectly still. But I want to buy some foam ear tips for them since I've heard they expand in your ear and stay much more securely. After doing my research I know the Comply T/Ts-500's will fit my earbuds but I'm not sure how large I should buy them (since I'd rather know the immediate size and get a pair of 3 instead of the mixed where some won't even fit). Does anyone have a good size comparison for these? And are Comply's my best bet for foam ear tips?

I have the Harman/Kardon AE-S's and they constantly fall out with the included silicone ear tips. I tried using larges which for the most part stay in if I stay perfectly still. But I want to buy some foam ear tips for them since I've heard they expand in your ear and stay much more securely. After doing my research I know the Comply T/Ts-500's will fit my earbuds but I'm not sure how large I should buy them (since I'd rather know the immediate size and get a pair of 3 instead of the mixed where some won't even fit). Does anyone have a good size comparison for these? And are Comply's my best bet for foam ear tips?

I think just go with whichever the original rubber tip's size you're using. Or just get the M one. Miss 1 size might not be much problem, as it's mold-able foam anyway.