Windows 8.1 bug and crash

Hello every one.
I have a gaming pc and today it start to drive me nuts. because my C drive is working for nothing. The ssd is not stable and he is going from 0 to 25% usage every second. in process tab, there is no software that use the drive.
in my utorrent i saw it says : disk overloaded 100%(C drive problem was already there). so i changed disk cache to 1800(the max cache).
I also have a video on dropbox(no need to download juste watch) :https://www.dropbox.com/s/9n1m74h1rvvyjd0/20150101_200147.mp4?dl=0
Please anyone have a solution because i work with my PC.
Also, my pc is slower now. 

SORRY FOR POOR ENGLISH I'M A FRENCH NATIVE PERSON. 

C'est d'accord je ne parle pas Francais 100% parfait. 

Anyway, sorry I can't type fully in French but Windows 8.1 has a tendency to overuse RAM and HDD capability. I tried Windows 8.1 for a bit and I couldn't get it to work properly. If possible, I would get Windows 7.

Bonne chance! Sorry I couldn't help that much but that is my experience with Windows 8.1

Edit: Also Windows 8.1 task manager is a bit buggy and doesn't give realistic numbers sometimes, however I did notice my PC was slowing down while I was using it due to RAM running out.

Merci !

for my ram, it is okay i have 8gb and it use only 3gb on normal use.

also i need windows 8.1 because the next direct x will be for windows 8 . it is a faster way for microsoft to kill windows 7

Update : my pc don't bug but it is really slow . also internet on my  pc is so sloww. i tried on my other pc and it work normal