HyperX Cloud Button

Wadu436

Hi everyone!

I just got my new HyperX Cloud, but the button it has (i suspect its for a mobile pause/play button) makes noise in the headphone when you click on it.

Now, not using the black box is not really an option, because often my mom walks in when im skyping with some friends, and i want to quickly be able to mute the microphone. Is there a fix for this?

not sure what you mean by the second sentence but the button mutes the microphone while it is held down and unmutes when you release the button

Hi everyone!

I just got my new HyperX Cloud, but the button it has (i suspect its for a mobile pause/play button) makes noise in the headphone when you click on it.

Now, not using the black box is not really an option, because often my mom walks in when im skyping with some friends, and i want to quickly be able to mute the microphone. Is there a fix for this?

CPU: i7 8700k Motherboard: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming RAM: 4x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro (2 white, 2 black) GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor Case: Corsair Crystal 570x White HDD: 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Sata 3 SSD: 240GB Corsair Force 3 + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PSU: Corsair RM750i OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Samsung S24C570L 1080p 23.6" + AOC AGON 240Hz 1080p Sound: HyperX Cloud Headset Black/Red + Logitech Z213 Speakers 2.1

not sure what you mean by the second sentence but the button mutes the microphone while it is held down and unmutes when you release the button

I mean thi big button, when you click on it it makes an annoying noise through the headset. And i use the slider for mute

I mean thi big button, when you click on it it makes an annoying noise through the headset. And i use the slider for mute

yes the big button mutes it when it is held down and unmutes when you let go, it is so you can mute quicker when suddenly interupted for a short time

CPU: i7 8700k Motherboard: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming RAM: 4x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro (2 white, 2 black) GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor Case: Corsair Crystal 570x White HDD: 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Sata 3 SSD: 240GB Corsair Force 3 + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PSU: Corsair RM750i OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Samsung S24C570L 1080p 23.6" + AOC AGON 240Hz 1080p Sound: HyperX Cloud Headset Black/Red + Logitech Z213 Speakers 2.1

Yeah its supposed to make that noise you cant turn it off just ignore it. I have a HyperX Cloud too ;)

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

yes the big button mutes it when it is held down and unmutes when you let go, it is so you can mute quicker when suddenly interupted for a short time

Oh ok, but ususally i dont need it muted for a short time, but i accidentally click on it sometimes, which makes that annoying noise.

Yeah its supposed to make that noise you cant turn it off just ignore it. I have a HyperX Cloud too  ;)

oh lol. that sucks :(

Yeah its supposed to make that noise you cant turn it off just ignore it. I have a HyperX Cloud too ;)

Are you sure mine does not make a noise when i press down the button.

Oh ok, but ususally i dont need it muted for a short time, but i accidentally click on it sometimes, which makes that annoying noise.

oh lol. that sucks :(

i just try not hitting it

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M