Art is dead!

ObeseWalrus

Just wanted to share this piece with you lovely people.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

this is also good 

and the ending is awesome 

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

OP there are "What are you listening to now?" threads already for future reference with loads of music in them.  As for art being dead ...

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

You people should stop watching tv and listening to crab music(nowadays music) if you ask me.If you still feel sad check if your friends are the problem.Take up projects or learn something you always wanted to learn...

C++,Assembly,Reverse Engineering,Penetration testing,Malware analysis

Do you have a question?Are you interested in programming?Do you like solving complex problems?Hit me up with a pm.

Good riddance.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.