Broken front audio

i accidentally wrenched my headphones out of my front panel audio port (STUPID CHAIR!) and it is now bent  :( if i have headphones in it, it makes tinny sound unless i bend it back to its original straight positon, then it works as normal

The strange part (this might be my ignorance) is that now my speakers dont work, at ALL.  Windows recognizes them, sound is appearing in the little visualizer but there is no sound.  Is the front audio affecting the rear?  Is it "muting" the rear port because it thinks something is in the front port?  I don't know what to do! please help!

Edit: I will not be able to respond for a while as it is currently 4:00 am

Edited by Liammail7

Unplug the front audio from the mobo completely if it's broken.

it's this thing sniper_audio.jpg

you can find it in the left bottom corner of your motherboard most likely.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I think it´s the "jack sensing" function of the mainboard, that means, it still thinks the headphones are still plugged in because the contacts were bend. Like @ZetZet said, unplug the front audio panel, that will fix it.

Unplug the front audio from the mobo completely if it's broken.

it's this thing sniper_audio.jpg

you can find it in the left bottom corner of your motherboard most likely.

i know what/where it is