Microsoft Spartan

joester050

Do you guys think that microsoft could become the number one web browser or will it be just another dud? Your thoughts and thanks.

I think they need to change the name before people will accept it :,D

i kinda like the name its new and refreshing, well thats just what I think.

Microsoft needs to stick to what they know. Business software and operating systems.

Say what you will about Windows, there is a reason it remains the most popular OS on the market.

Though I will say, IE9 is not an entirely horrible browser. However, to answer the question, I'll say no. Microsoft will never own the most popular/well-liked browser. I won't say "number 1 browser" because if you judge it by how many people have used it at least once, Microsoft already owns that accolade. :P

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

remove th microsoft part and we can talk

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

With the reputation of Internet Explorer, even if the new browser is good, people won't switch away from the browsers they're currently using, especially since those other browsers already have outstanding performance.

If Microsoft was actually capable of creating a good browser, they would've made a proper version of Internet Explorer... this new thing sounds to me like a rebrand of the same old stuff, with maybe some new "features".

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

It's Microsoft And there logo is 

"We make money off of you no matter what you do"

So imma stick to Number one web browser

It's Microsoft And there logo is 

"We make money off of you no matter what you do"

So imma stick to Number one web browser

That's Google dude.