In september 2020 I've ordered a screen for my phone. What I've received was terrible. The screen was bend, you could see damages on the screen and also the placement of the screen in the frame was poorly done. I was also able to put a double folded piece of paper between the screen/frame which indicates that they haven't used enough adhesive and poor placement.

Also they assembled the screen+frame in-house at Witrigs. So to me that isn't OEM right? Ahwell

So I documented all these problems by making video's and pictures where you could see the damages, the bend frame+screen and that I was able to get a piece of paper under the screen. WitRigs suggested to return the item so they could investigate the problem.

Well, they received the sreen and say that the screen is damaged and therefore they can't give any refund........................................ WTF, the damages were the reason that I returned the sceen in the first place and now they don't want to give any refund because of the damages, which are caused by Witrigs poor assembly... lol

Ahwell, my money is gone and haven't heard about them for months