Corsair m65 how to program side button into a keyboard key?

Veyro

I'm trying to figure out program it so that one of the side mouse buttons turns into control. The best i could do is make LCtrl go down than up, but if i want to hold it down then it doesnt work because in the macro it makes the key go up. So how do I make the side button turn into a key on my keyboard?

Check the macro, if it doesn't have a delay between up and down, make one it can be as long as you want

(also check out if there is an option for a single keystroke that would work too)

[insert stuffs here]

I had a post about this very thing. the keystroke option only presses the key once and its very fast... great for making semi-auto gun into automatic but not what you looking for :P... what you do is go to the mapping menu (the one that shows the mouse with the buttons), go to the hotkey in question and press on the pointed-down arrow of it. The  there should be an option called 'remap button/key'. You click on that and then search for the key in question. Ctrl is on the 'modifiers and lock keys'. It works for me :)!