Looking for a budget camera that takes good photo & video

I know this may seem like a very low budget but I only really want to spent <£200. Obviously it can go over slightly, if the benefits are huge. 

So basically I've already picked out a camera that I like the look of, it has been hugely discounted. It was £299.99 and now it's £199.99. Too me it looks like an absolute bargain and I don't think I have seen as much reviews that are all 5*, on a retailers website before. Here is a snippet of a review, to give you an idea; "I have had this little marvel for a few months now and I am still grinning ear to ear, when I down load my images onto Light room 5 !!

Bought on a whim, as a back up for my Canon EOS 5D MKIII and to the ordinary punter, the image quality, is not far short of those taken by it's much more expensive sibling.The EF-M lenses for this camera, have also performed, excellently, being in quality, very near to my pro standard Canon "L" glass ware."

The issue is, I'm a complete rookie and have never owned a decent camera before. So all the lenses, aperture, shutter speed and so on, go right over my head. Although I do know what they do, after a very informative video.

So my question to you guys/girls, can you help me out? Give me some opinions on whether it's a good deal. 

Thanks! I always come back to this forum because the users are always the most helpful.

Here is a link to the product page of the Canon EOS M: http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/2583178.htm

It's mirrorless so it will have the magical auto mode.

I would say it's a pretty good deal. 

It's not all that compact though with the lenses and all.

I personally am a fan of going for full mirror or just good old point and shoot like this one:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-DSCHX50-Compact-Digital-Camera-Black/dp/B00CH08M0G/ref=zg_bs_332215031_5

Has good zoom so you don't have to run around and it's sony so video will be good.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

• 2 weeks later...

I highly recommend the Samsung NX300. I have the camera and love it for a good budget video shooter. I've used it on quite a few shoots and it's a dream to use. Very intuitive controls, sharp stills, and very organic looking 1080p video.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/963332-REG/samsung_ev_nx300zbstus_nx300_mirrorless_digital_camera.html

This is with the included kit lens which is okay. I'd just buy the body by itself, get an NX to Nikon adapter, and buy a solid 50mm 1.8 Nikon prime. Looks amazing. Hope this helps!

CPU: Ryzen R7 1700X Motherboard: ASRock X370 Gaming K4 CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 RAM: Crucial 32GB 12400Mhz GPU: Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Edition

SSD: PNY 240GB HDD: Toshiba 3TB 7200RPM PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ Case: NZXT S340 Display: Dell P2416D

Camera: Samsung NX1 Audio: Tascam DR-40 Mic: Rode NTG2

Interface: Focusrite 18i20 Monitors: Event 20/20's Mic: Blue Bluebird DAW: Steinberg's Cubase 7.5, Adobe Audition CC

Guitar: MIM Fender Stratocaster Amp: Peavey Classic Chorus 212 Pedals: Dunlop High Gain Volume, Big Muff Germanium Pi, Boss DD-3 Delay, Roland Tuner