Viscera Cleanup Detail split-screen

TotalyNotARobot

So recently I bought Viscera Cleanup Detail on steam and found out that if I want to play local co-op I need two controllers. And the problem is, is that I only have one wired 360 controller and an adapter for a Gamecube controller so I can use it in emulaters. So my question is, How can I get a Gamecube controller/adapter to act like a 360 controller. (it's a Mayflash adapter if that helps) 

So recently I bought Viscera Cleanup Detail on steam and found out that if I want to play local co-op I need two controllers. And the problem is, is that I only have one wired 360 controller and an adapter for a Gamecube controller so I can use it in emulaters. So my question is, How can I get a Gamecube controller/adapter to act like a 360 controller. (it's a Mayflash adapter if that helps) 

do you have a PS3 controller laying around ? You can make that the second controller using this guide

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

you could connect the gamecube controller and use x360ce to emulate an 360 controller
https://code.google.com/p/x360ce/

Once it detects the controller you can setup what buttons correspond to what buttons on a 360 controller

Helpful optimist by day, Troll by night

Every second video I unsub from Linus cos he tells me to hit the subscribe button on each video!!!

do you have a PS3 controller laying around ? You can make that the second controller using this guide

sorry don't have a ps3 controller