my middle name is reed so it could be the "reeding nuc"02bafc3cd87e3c7f7214f8a1f835d9cd10473759

Does it come preloaded with the internet? My van down by the river doesn't have any.

I would love one of these! I am looking for a media pc for the living room of my house and was just about to start getting a parts list together to build one but this would make my life so much easier!

Three-day givaways? interesting.

I really like how LTT doesn't put the fact that there's a giveaway in the title of videos with them, I don't like it stealing focus. (also, if a competition sniper shows up and wins, but doesn't collect the prize like with the MSI highLANder laptop everyone loses)

I would love to win one of these, but good luck to everyone who's entered though :)

CPU: Core i5 2500K @ 4.5GHz | MB: Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX @ 1866MHz | GPU: XFX DD R9 390 | Case: Fractal Design Define S | Storage: 500GB Samsung 850 EVO + WD Caviar Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM650x | Soundcard: Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Titanium
Click here to help feed our lasses Pokemon

fun litle piece of hardware, streaming games are on the list of what to do with it :D

Prefect to stream gams

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb 

Would love this for my sail boat! It seems like the perfect option.

I currently have a Zotac AD12 and it makes me sad. I was good two years ago. The CPU inside it isn't strong enough for Plex streaming to my Fire Stick.

Just decided to build my own gaming pc after years and found this awesome Linus guy on youtube.  Great videos, found great amounts of info and now found the forum too =D Will be asking loads of questions xD