WiiU players, we should totes play sometime

TopWargamer

So I got a WiiU for Christmas, and I have to say, I'm really loving it so far. Been playing a ton of Mario Kart 8 lately and some Smash Bros. here and there. Any of you fine folks of LTT have a WiiU? If so, we should totes play sometime.

Nintendo Network ID: TopWargamer123

COMIC SANS

Been playing a ton of Mario Kart 8 lately and some Smash Bros. here and there.

Only if you have good internet. Can't stand laggy Smash Bros. matches.

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

I have a Wii U but I don't have either of the games you mentioned as they are expensive and the one I am not interested in at all.  Also in regards to the Wii U when certain online features suddenly did not work with my cable tv service provider at the time I was quite mad about it.  I guess it doesn't matter now though as I have no cable tv anymore. 

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Only if you have good internet. Can't stand laggy Smash Bros. matches.

bcbb37b41e.jpg

COMIC SANS

I have a Wii U but I don't have either of the games you mentioned as they are expensive and the one I am not interested in at all.  Also in regards to the Wii U when certain online features suddenly did not work with my cable tv service provider at the time I was quite mad about it.  I guess it doesn't matter now though as I have no cable tv anymore. 

I've been without a tv service for about five years.  I don't miss it.  There's just no need; between Netflix and YouTube, there's a lot more content to watch. 

bcbb37b41e.jpg

That is some pretty decent internet right there but what are you paying for it?

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

That is some pretty decent internet right there but what are you paying for it?

Well, *I* don't pay for it.

:P

But I think the Internet plan by itself is like $90 or $95 a month. We have a bundle where we get a home phone number, TV, and Internet, so ours costs more. 

COMIC SANS

i'm  Mystikkel   you can add me :P i love the wii u :D retro gaming with new graphics!

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/