Playing Games With People

Skaedryn

As you're probably aware, playing in a team with voice chat can improve the gaming experience so much more! Do you play in a clan or a social group? Or are you a solo player? If so why?

Share your experiences !

I'm usually a solo player but that's mostly because I like doing things differently than other people when it comes to MMOs where there's a lot of choice for diversity.

For League of Legends, though, I have a group of guys I normally play with. We don't always play full 5s but 3 is usually the minimum before starting a game. I can't speak for them but I just can't play Leagues solo anymore. I'm not great by any stretch but the amount of people who would just make the game not fun to play are too many and I encounter them all the time going solo. I just stay away from them now.

Planetside 2 I think would've been funner if I had people to play with but no one I know plays it or they can't run it at good FPS, so I just play as a solo Infiltrator whenever I feel like hopping on.

I am in a clan, Mad Dog Gaming or (-MDG-) and we have Team Speak 3 which is SOOOO helpfull when communicating to each other about what is going on in game or just to chat in general. I have been with this clan for a few years now and it seems a good fit for me. We have a good group of members, and if you name a game there's probably someone that plays it :) Feel free to check us out @ mdgclan.com if your intersted and feel free to join us on Team Speak 3, address is on the website and I'll post a short video of us playing Planetside 2 so you can get an idea of how we play. And by the way, Planetside 2 is hosting a MAJOR BATTLE (The Ultimate Empire Showdown) tomorrow from 4-7 pm PST that our clan will be participating in on the Connery server, and I'm sure we will be fighting for our freedom much later than there "Live Battle Feed" on twitch. So I hope to see some of you on our TeamSpeak3 server, and myself as well as a few other members will be getting a lot of footage from the battle so look forward to getting some intense gameplay posted up shortly after!

If I'm playing with friends, then yes, I'll use voice chat, makes the game so much more fun! :P

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 -