Budget graphic tablet?

LaurentiuCristian

Hello! I want to buy a graphic tablet. I'll use it mostly for Illustrator and Photoshop. My budget is small, and my country electronics are expensive. I have $60-70 to spend on it. Some suggestions and reviews?
What do you thing is the graphic tablet with the best price/quality? Thanks in advance!

I have a wacom  intuos pen S and it works great. Not too big but fits my uses perfectly (Manga redrawing and image retouching). I got it for 85€ (seems it retails for 70€ now).

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

Wacom intuos is what I use. There's a bit of a learning curve since you're not looking where you're drawing but it'll do the job. 

I can recommend you a Wacom Bamboo.  I've been using it for about 1 year now and I thing it is a great choice fot it's price. There are a few of them. I have the pen-only version. 

I see that now they have replaced the bamboo line with a Intuos line. 

You can look for something like Wacom CTL480.

Thanks for answers! 

I would buy Wacom Intuos Pen S CTL-480S-N. It has 2540 lpi and 1024 levels. I can't find other model in stock in my country. 

Really nothing beats the Wacom drivers right now. Most of the other ones are very glitchy. 

I've used a few tablets in my time and did loads of research a few years ago for a compact digital tablet.  My preferance is for Wacom; hower, if you're looking for an alternative try Aiptek. They're good for a first tablet and usually cheaper.