Looking for backlight chiclet keyboard

WidowMaker

so i made a post earlier and wanted a chiclet keyboard got the mac one but its not backlight and i need to use the light when i use it like right now anyone know where i can get a backlight chiclet keyboard?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Quick google search of the last 3 words in your title brings up a post from the forum a year ago asking the same question

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/62802-good-chiclet-keyboard/

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

Razer Deathstalker

Dog fetch means looking for every possible answer to your question (in this case the backlit chiclet kb you are looking for)

I found those by doing a bit of googling.

thanks mate sorry if i sounded like i wanted you to do that becuase i didnt want you too but i was just wondering if people knew any off the top of their head becuase the ones that show up when i googled were companies ive never heard of

Its not your fault don't worry :)

I was just worried you might ask for more 'candidate' keyboards, which would require me to do a pretty thorough search, and no certainty of finding one to your liking.

Also we're still unsure of the exact type of keys you are looking for. Something like the Logitech K740 does not have spaced keys and they are not completely flat, making them closer to the traditional keyboard.

i thought mac keyboards were back light maybe imma go back there and ask them what to do if i really have to becuase i love the keyboard so much i might get a lamp or i will resort to getting the apex by steelseries since it can change colors and i have the rival and it can match as you can tell by either of my builds i really ocd here they are im still decideing on what to get:

Intel Build $1500: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wCkmRBw

Amd Build $1500: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/kfjgK8