GTX 980 STRIX Not Displaying 3 Monitors.

Aleks

So my Christmas present to myself after a lot of working overtime was 3 Benq monitors. (xl2430t surrounded by 2 rl2455hm's) and an Asus Strix 980. I have my my two rl2455hm's connected using hdmi to display port. and my xl2430t is connected using just display port. My problem is, although my two rl2455hm's work using hdmi to dp, my xl isn't getting any signal through a plain DP m/m. Doesnt anybody have any idea how to solve this issue? I am not too sure what to do at this point.

Thanks.

Does the NVidia control panel recognize it? As in you see it in the panel? Have you tried all the ports? Did that port work before? Have you swapped cables already?

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

Does the NVidia control panel recognize it? As in you see it in the panel? Have you tried all the ports? Did that port work before? Have you swapped cables already?

Yea i think I figured it out, nvidia control panels picks it up but can't get a signal. I think the cable I bought is garbage, no-name brand and a few things such as the locking mechanism. Might order one from amazon instead, DVI is working fine right now. Thanks.