A Good Ergonomic Mouse

ucgummi

I'm looking for a reasonably cheap mouse up to $50. I'm looking for a gaming mouse that is ergonomic like the razer death adder. I'm looking at that since it is $44 on Amazon.

I'd pick up a Razer Naga instead, superior comfort and ergonomics to the Deathadder

(I have huge hands ;) )

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

I'm looking for a reasonably cheap mouse up to $50. I'm looking for a gaming mouse that is ergonomic like the razer death adder. I'm looking at that since it is $44 on Amazon.

If all you want is ergonomics then get a Logitech M500 like I have http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-910-001204-Corded-Mouse-M500/dp/B002B3YCQM/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1419651157&sr=1-1&keywords=logitech+m500 It's so freaking comfortable.

Otherwise, the G402 is in your budget and is pretty ergonomic. But I still recommend buying a mouse that fits your hand size and grip type well.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

razer deathadder

Is the death adder good for big hands for Palm grip

Is the death adder good for big hands for Palm grip

Yes, but the Deathadder is made by Razer which means you most likely won't get a full life out of it. Look into the Zowie EC1 if you need an ergonomic GAMING mouse or if you don't want to game then get the M500 I mentioned above.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I was also looking at the mionix naos 3200

BTW, you should use the "Quote" button to get back to people faster. Helps everybody out significantly. You're lucky that I came back to check on this thread :D

From Mionix though, it doesn't get much more ergonomic than the Naos 7000. 3200 is still solid for sure though.

BTW, you should use the "Quote" button to get back to people faster. Helps everybody out significantly. You're lucky that I came back to check on this thread :D

From Mionix though, it doesn't get much more ergonomic than the Naos 7000. 3200 is still solid for sure though.

Thanks for all the help I'm probably going to get one of the mionix naos series