Project Shadowmere [UPDATED]

charlezprice

Hey Guys! This is my first build, and my First Build Log! I built this PC a few months ago, and the Specs are not very modern, except for the Video Card. I plan to upgrade within the next month, and will edit this log once those are complete!

***UPDATE: SLEEVED VITAL PSU CABLES! :) Pictures will be down at bottom :)

Current Specs:

Intel Core i5 650

ASRock H55 Motherboard

Sapphire Radeon HD 7850

8GB G. Skill Ripjaw Ram

OCZ 600w PSU

NZXT Tempest 410 Elite

Cooler Master Hyper N520 CPU Cooler

Future Specs:

Intel Core i5 4670k

MSI Z87 G45 Gaming Motherboard

Sapphire Radeon HD7850

8GB G. Skill Ripjaw Ram

OCZ 600w PSU

NZXT Tempest 410 Elite

Cooler Master Hyper N520 CPU Cooler

WpTrEO2.jpgThe Front

sf4zYsl.jpgThe Back

AfViabJ.jpgThe Side

Ys8fBT7.jpgMy Brands :)

zEaO6qr.jpg

ccBWrDD.jpg

SrO9tXp.jpg

7zA4SMf.jpg

YGweIGG.jpg

Sorry if Pictures were a little big, they uploaded in a very large resolution for some reason :)

Sleeved Cables Now!! :)

0wxoYW5.jpg

PCI-E 6 Pin: Done!

aqlx5Id.jpgOther Side of PCI-E

Y4xD3Jn.jpg

The Big Boy is Down!!!

yq32FAn.jpg

Full Shot of PSU!

eJJZKNz.jpg

I love OCZ!

SiW30Aq.jpg

Full Shot!

L2XO47T.jpg

Another one from the Side!

GqFpW8q.jpg

All Finished up After two days of constant Work, and ready for gaming! :)

*****Stay Tuned to this Thread for 4670k Upgrade + MSI Gaming Mobo Upgrade, to complete my build!

I like it, another build with this awesome case

Case:NZXT Tempest 410 MOBO:Gigabyte 990fx UD3 CPU:FX 8320 @ 4.5ghz CPU-Cooler:NZXT Havik 140 GPU:MSI 7790 @ 1200mhz RAM:Patriot Viper 3 HDD:WD 1tb SSD:Kingston V300 PSU:RM750 

#KilledMyWife  

very nice dude. . . looks simple but effective.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

Nice build man! I am going to use this case in my future build!

Bumping because of updates to the thread! :)

Sick sleeving! When are you going to be getting your upgrades? I cant wait to see this beast finished! It will be absolutely amazing!

Tohrchur

I thought I was the only one using this case, I am so happy right now. Can I ask you one thing? Do you have any problems mounting the top fans because I do. The holed are quite small and the yop mounting body is flexible so I can't put much force without benting it, also the MOBO and the high profile RAM sticks are in my way.

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)

I thought I was the only one using this case, I am so happy right now. Can I ask you one thing? Do you have any problems mounting the top fans because I do. The holed are quite small and the yop mounting body is flexible so I can't put much force without benting it, also the MOBO and the high profile RAM sticks are in my way.

When I first got this case, I put fans on top, and i had a hell of time trying to get them in, the holes were very small, and I couldn't screw them in because I had no clearance with my Motherboard in it, but I just took those out and I'm running it with Stock Fan config!

It looks great but those stickers are killing me...

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

It looks great but those stickers are killing me...

it's an OCD thing for me... every brand I use I have to put on my case... otherwise... yeah...

• 2 weeks later...