best 970m laptop

xTweek

will need a gaming laptop since i travel alot working in the oilfields normally away from home for 3 months or so all around alberta and british columbia so i have deceided to buy a gaming laptop(yes i know desktops are so much better but i cant carry around a full tower and monitor everywhere.. haha)

Interested in buying a 970m gaming laptop been looking at msi, asus and sager so far. would prefer a 4810 cpu but 4710 should be fine. any suggestions on which have the best cooling and reviews?

cheers, merry christmas :D

$1600 budget, if worth it can budge to 1700

was looking at the msi gt70 Dominator & asus rog g751jt

http://www.ncix.com/detail/msi-gt70-dominator-i7-4710mq-53-102703-1503.htm

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NVV2B98?tag=viglink20850-20

Get the thickest and biggest one usually they have the best cooling.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

When it comes to Laptops, Bigger=Better.
It wont become too heavy, If is too heavy you will get used to it since your body Will build up muscles to support it.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

will need a gaming laptop since i travel alot working in the oilfields normally away from home for 3 months or so all around alberta and british columbia so i have deceided to buy a gaming laptop(yes i know desktops are so much better but i cant carry around a full tower and monitor everywhere.. haha)

Interested in buying a 970m gaming laptop been looking at msi, asus and sager so far. would prefer a 4810 cpu but 4710 should be fine. any suggestions on which have the best cooling and reviews?

what is your budget on this?

thanks for the reply $1600 budget can budge a bit if its completely worth the extra bit

• 3 weeks later...

$1600 budget, if worth it can budge to 1700

was looking at the msi gt70 Dominator & asus rog g751jt

http://www.ncix.com/detail/msi-gt70-dominator-i7-4710mq-53-102703-1503.htm

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NVV2B98?tag=viglink20850-20

U cud get a mini itx gaming PC and carry it

Well ull also need a monitor and a keyboard n mouse so it depends

Anyways

See some gigbyte laptops as their good

Lenovo also makes good laptops

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

I've been looking at the same thing, ie. best gtx 970m gaming laptop.....I'm most interested in the MSi GT70 2QD, I just wonder about the battery life. 

What is the average battery life of a gaming laptop?

• 2 weeks later...