Ingame CPU spike laggs

Hello,

Merry Cristmass to all,

I'm not most active forum member, but I need help and I'm hoping that someone will help me,

I have issues with CPU spike laggs in most games that I play, but the worst king of laggs occur in BF4.

First I tried to reformat my HDD and install fresh windows 8.1 x64, that didn't helped,

I tried then to unpark my CPU cores, that didn't help either.

Tried to disable pagefile memory, that didn't help.

My CPU is overclocked and I tried to return all to stock values, that didn't helped either.

Runed memtest86+ and there are no errors.

My PC specs are:

Intel i5 760 @ 3.78 GHz

Asrock P55pro

Kingmax DDR3 2x2 GB, 1333 MHz,

Corsair DDR3 RMS 2x2 GB, 1333 MHz,

msi GTX 770 2 GB O.C. edition

Samsung HD502HJ HDD

Corsair VX450W power supply

ThermalTake contac BP29 CPU cooler

Here is the video where you can see those spikes:

http://youtu.be/HWPs1bYR32I?list=UUSyEBZmqa7H_TfRK_YEFsxQ

Don't mind gameplay, look at around 50 secs on video, you will see spikes that result as framedrop and also my PC runs erraticly.

If you need more videos, I can record it and upload, just ask what ever you need to help me.

Sorry guys on my english, I'm not native speaker.

Is your CPU overheating ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

My guess is it's software not hardware. It could be the system, the game, the driver, malware, or some other background application that kicks in from time to time.

Does this happen in other games? Does your CPU spike when you're not gaming?
I suggest you try a fresh system install (even on an external drive)

Also, how did you get that CPU/GPU usage chart? is it built-in BF4, or did you edit that in?

First, that CPU/GPU graph is built-in BF4, you can enable it by typing perfoverlay.drawgraph 1 in console. 

Second, I've done fresh windows instalation and I didn't install any apps except steam and origin and browser, CPU spikes were still there.

Spikes are also there in other games, but let's say in CS:GO are baily noticable, I tryed also CoD:AW, played 1st round and that round was spike-free, but next rounds had some lagg spikes.

Sometimes when I watch youtube, no matter of full screen or windowed, I can notice some spikes, but I don't know if that is same problem. 

If anybody has some idea what can I check, please post it and I will post some results.

Well if you tried re-installing win etc. then I thing its the games software. When did this start happening?

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

i5 may be showing it's age.

i7 5930k . 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 DDR4 . Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1-WIFI . Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! 4GB SLi . Crucial M550 1TB SSD . LG BD . Fractal Design Define R2 Black Pearl . SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750w . BenQ GW2765HT 2560x1440 . CM Storm QF TK MX Blue . SteelSeries Rival 
i5 2500k/ EVGA Z68SLi/ FX 8320/ Phenom II B55 x4/ MSI 790FX-GD70/ G.skill Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit/ Geil Black Dragon 1600 4GB kit/ Sapphire Ref R9 290/ XFX DD GHOST 7770 

Well if you tried re-installing win etc. then I thing its the games software. When did this start happening?

I noticed that in last few months, but now I notice it in most games that I play

i5 may be showing it's age.

you think? anyway to check that?