USB ASIC Miner?

I've mined Dogecoins in the past and turned a profit, which was great. The thing is, I'd rather mine Bitcoins, since they're more widely accepted for purchases (Newegg ;) ). I don't have any ASIC miners, so it's just me and my R9 280. I mine for slush's pool for about 10 hours between today and yesterday, but only made 0.00000222 bitcoins ($0.0007455 US). I want to buy an ASIC to mine, but it can't be too expensive and has to be a USB miner. I was thinking of an AntMiner 2Gh/s USB miner, but I wasn't sure if it's a good value or not. Running at full-tilt on my GPU, I get avg. 450 Mh/s, with an effective average of 375 - 425 Mh/s. The card consumes 225W maximum, but I have on the East Coast, so power is expensive (even though I don't pay for it).

An alternative coin that I want to mine is ziftrCOIN (CPU and GPU friendly coin, but not ASIC or Scrypt miner friendly), but that's not available for mining yet, and I don't know if I'll be able convert the ziftrCOINs to bitcoins from a good source, like ziftr.

So, is the antminer worth the $35, or should I wait for ziftrCOINs, or go back to Dogecoins?

post-104710-0-32217200-1419389960.png

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs 

Go back to dogecoins. make profit. Use profit to buy newegg stuff.

I see you like AW.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Go back to dogecoins. make profit. Use profit to buy newegg stuff.

I see you like AW.

Newegg accepts doge?

EDIT: They accept it through snapcard ;), just found that out

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs 

Newegg accepts doge?

No, you convert Doge to Bitcoin, as of now bitcoin is almost completely un-profitable unless you dump 2-3k on a big ass miner that needs it's own 1k watt PSU.

EDIT:

All of the USB Miners are not profitable and anyone who preordered an Antminer U3 I'm sorry but you're fucking stupid if you wanted to make profit from that. USB Mining is done even an Antminer S1 or S3 doesn't really make a good profit anymore. Too put it blatantly most miners are unprofitable unless the exchange rate goes back to At least 600 to 1,000 dollars for 1 bitcoin, I mean when I started .02 coins was worth $50, now my .06 coins are barely worth $20 with the horrible exchange rates.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!