Hadron Air Watercooling

arundel

Hi so I want to do an ITX build with the EVGA Hadron Air. I will be getting an i5 4690k, EVGA stinger z97, 16 gb RAM, and a gtx 970. I want to watercool the CPU with an h100i, and it looks to me like I can fit the rad in the top of the case, and either replace the two existing fans or just use them instead of the sp 120's. Any recommendations? If I have to, I will go with the Hadron Hydro, but I prefer not to, because the taller top looks awkward to me. I'm also going to sleeve those god awful cables.

Unfortunately no. You'd need to cram it all into about 35mm of space, the rad alone is 27mm.

Also, if you go with the Hadron Hydro (Or even decide to air cool a Hadron Air), you really want a blower style cooler.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

Would it work if I put the radiator under the space where the fans go? (between the upper compartment and motherboard) Using the H100i would mean removing the hard drive cages, so if I didn't want to do that, could I go with the H60 or H80i? Also, Is a blower style recommended because of clearance issues with the PSU (leading to starving of airflow), or due to heat output into the case?