Triple monitor Ips recommendations?

ctsvnino

I have a 4790k with dual evga gtx 970 sc acx2.0. I was looking at mx279h or bend gw2760hs. I want to keep each monitor 280 or below. With vesa mouth too. I know the asus is not but I was going to make mounts at my shop. Any suggestions would help

Try Dell S2415H the monitor is gorgeous. And when it went on sale on blackfriday it was going for $160 a piece.

24 inch 1080p 60hz Glossy ips with the thinnest bezel with vesa mount capability. Perfect for triple monitor set up IMO

Multiple 24" panels are a pretty decent option. 1080p gaming at 27" is a bit of a waste of money right now. 

What Evee suggested is pretty spot on. At a budget of $840, the S2415H is well under at $190 USD per monitor for a total of $570, allowing you to purchase something extra like a 1+3 ergo-tech desk stand. If I were in the USA right now, that would seriously be a set up I'd consider. 

Try Dell S2415H the monitor is gorgeous. And when it went on sale on blackfriday it was going for $160 a piece.

24 inch 1080p 60hz Glossy ips with the thinnest bezel with vesa mount capability. Perfect for triple monitor set up IMO

i'd agree with the mx279h, the boarders would be nice for a ,multi display set up 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Yep! U2414h is another good option!

Thank you what about u2414h?

+1 to this I love this display, doesn't have vesa support though I don't think. 

i'd agree with the mx279h, the boarders would be nice for a ,multi display set up 

Yep! U2414h is another good option!

+1 to this I love this display, doesn't have vesa support though I don't think. 

Ahh shame for the vesa mount, i'm sure there is another great option out there. Although OP says he was thinking of making custom mounts, dunno how easy that'll be though, may not be worth the effort. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series?