Help!! Need reason on the component that I picked up.

SevantynauG

Hi guys, 

I would like to seek for you guys reason in detail on why I should picked up Intel i5-4670k and MSI Z87-GD45. 

Based on : Price wise , Important feature wise , Physical interface wise , and Technical specs wise.

Hope you guys can help me with this, As all the pc components that I have picked is based on the recommendation that was given by fellow Linus-er. 

SevantynauG :)

So you want us to sell you something that you're probably going to buy anyway? 

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

So you want us to sell you something that you're probably going to buy anyway? 

+1

My Mobile Devices: HTC Dream (G1) Rooted, HTC Bravo (Desire) Rooted, Samsung Galaxy SII Rooted, Samsung Galaxy Note II Rooted, iPhone 4s Jailbroken, iPad 2 Jailbroken

I am asking for this because i have to write a report on the item that have chosen for my gaming comp. hehe. 

hope you guys can help me with this. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Topic closed. Solved.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------