Download AC version 1.0 Now

rentaspoon

Took about an hour and a half to download but when I went to launch the game it took about 10 minutes for the hangar itself to load, it seems like loading times get worse with every patch. I'm also running this off a 60GB SSD which is dedicated just for this game. Had no luck getting into a match either, servers are getting slammed pretty hard it seems :( I just want to play.

They did say it was a little rougher than they liked but released it anyway.

Load times are better for me but I've lost about 5 fps in game, keep losing connection ATM

Missile multi fire looks awesome from the outside. Gamepad feels awesome!

Man I wish I could play, I only have enough time to rebind my controls before getting disconnected ATM :( ~5 mins tops.

Man I wish I could play, I only have enough time to rebind my controls before getting disconnected ATM :( ~5 mins tops.

Aaaaaaaannnnnnnnnndddddddddd connection errors! Yay! time to brows the forums looking to see if there is a fix. Hows everyone liking the changes so far?

Just found out there are issues with the servers, they are having to reset them every 30 minutes on the hour, keep trying every 30minutes

Damn,

So much stuff going on and I'm midway through moving from qatar. Hell. I'm not gonna get my computer back before 31st of December. Nooooooooooooooooooooooo 

11GB to go! Hopefully will be done by Xmas...

Fingers crossed mate ;)