BF4-Origin caused my PC not to boot

GrantSor+1

I got an SSD and I formated my pc and placed BF4 in my 1TB WD Caviar blue

This happens to me everytime, and only while playing BF4

1.)I open it up smoothly join a server and finish the game
2.) The second Time I join a server I get DC. "punkbuster disconnected you for 0mins"
3.) The 3rd time I need to close BF4 on Task manager before I can play it - but it doesn't apper on my process list
4.)I choose to exit origin, then open it again but this time when I open it, it suddenly updates itself.
5.) When im near at 90% "origin has stopped working error" appears
6.)I turned off my pc properly

7.) I turn it on, But my MONITOR,MOUSE & KEYBOARD doesnt do anything - No signal received by monitor, no lights from KB and Mouse

8.) I try different restarting methods until I get lucky in booting

THIS ONLY REALLY HAPPENS WHEN I PLAY BF4, all other games are also placed in my 1TB Caviar blue, all are running fine. Tried restarting to check all games are working properly.

I have a 3.5mbps Internet connection. I join severs with >200 ping

No OVERCLOCKS MADE

i5 4690k @ 3.5Ghz | Stock Cooler :/ | ECS Gank Machine Z87H3-A2X EXTREME | Gskill RipjawsX 8GB 1600Mhz | MSI GTX 960 100th ME 2GB | Samsung 840 Evo 120GB | 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Seasonic m12ii evo 750W | Razer Modded Phantom 410

I got an SSD and I formated my pc and placed BF4 in my 1TB WD Caviar blue

This happens to me everytime, and only while playing BF4

1.)I open it up smoothly join a server and finish the game

2.) The second Time I join a server I get DC. "punkbuster disconnected you for 0mins"

3.) The 3rd time I need to close BF4 on Task manager before I can play it - but it doesn't apper on my process list

4.)I choose to exit origin, then open it again but this time when I open it, it suddenly updates itself.

5.) When im near at 90% "origin has stopped working error" appears

6.)I turned off my pc properly

7.) I turn it on, But my MONITOR,MOUSE & KEYBOARD doesnt do anything - No signal received by monitor, no lights from KB and Mouse

8.) I try different restarting methods until I get lucky in booting

THIS ONLY REALLY HAPPENS WHEN I PLAY BF4, all other games are also placed in my 1TB Caviar blue, all are running fine. Tried restarting to check all games are working properly.

I have a 3.5mbps Internet connection. I join severs with >200 ping

No OVERCLOCKS MADE

Hello, First i would like to point out that, This is pretty much unreadable on the night theme, but no biggie. Anyway, let start with the basic stuff. Have you tried uninstalling BF4 and the origin launcher, deleting all program files, etc. Then re installing? Have you updated your GPU drivers?

If this post helped you, mark it as solved and give it a like - Always like seeing when someones issue has been solved. :)

did you try dat ?

got to your bf4 doc (C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4) and go to properties of Bf4 and Bf4_86. go to compatibilities and select execute as administrator. do this on both. and i did it for origin too.

good luck.

and watch this video. it gave me a solid fps boost, might help you as well.

may your framerates be high and your temperatures be low. #pcmr

Hello, First i would like to point out that, This is pretty much unreadable on the night theme, but no biggie. Anyway, let start with the basic stuff. Have you tried uninstalling BF4 and the origin launcher, deleting all program files, etc. Then re installing? Have you updated your GPU drivers?

night theme? wat? I have a white background O.o

About uninstalling Origin,BF4 Etc - Im going to have that as my last option coz I spent 5Days Downloading BF4 + DLCs +2Days checking and cleaning my rig

I'm currently using the Omega Driver

did you try dat ?

got to your bf4 doc (C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4) and go to properties of Bf4 and Bf4_86. go to compatibilities and select execute as administrator. do this on both. and i did it for origin too.

good luck.

and watch this video. it gave me a solid fps boost, might help you as well.

Im going to try that as soon as I am able to boot my PC

i5 4690k @ 3.5Ghz | Stock Cooler :/ | ECS Gank Machine Z87H3-A2X EXTREME | Gskill RipjawsX 8GB 1600Mhz | MSI GTX 960 100th ME 2GB | Samsung 840 Evo 120GB | 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Seasonic m12ii evo 750W | Razer Modded Phantom 410

night theme? wat? I have a white background O.o

About uninstalling Origin,BF4 Etc - Im going to have that as my last option coz I spent 5Days Downloading BF4 + DLCs +2Days checking and cleaning my rig

I'm currently using the Omega Driver

Im going to try that as soon as I am able to boot my PC

Yes, the night theme on Linus tech tips... http://imgur.com/2T3SCLV <---- Look. Anyway, ok make sure everything is updated. Hopefully you wont have to re install all that, that is a long time to wait.

If this post helped you, mark it as solved and give it a like - Always like seeing when someones issue has been solved. :)

Yes, the night theme on Linus tech tips... http://imgur.com/2T3SCLV <---- Look. Anyway, ok make sure everything is updated. Hopefully you wont have to re install all that, that is a long time to wait.

I only encountered this problem when I installed my SSD. Im deeply worried because There's no POST SCREEN/BIOS Screen at all.

Yesterday I tried to video it but it suddenly worked

Now Im having a hard time.

I also haven't updated the firmware of my Evo SSD but I suppose its no the one the causes the problem (only OS + Antivirus is installed in my SSD)

Set the font color to AUTO.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Set the font color to AUTO.

done.

Hope y'all could help me, I cant contact EA regarding with this issue

done.

Hope y'all could help me, I cant contact EA regarding with this issue

Nope it isn't.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I would say uninstall origin and install it again, try to install punkbuster manually.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

I would say uninstall origin and install it again, try to install punkbuster manually.

but my problem is that I CANT BOOT MY PC

but my problem is that I CANT BOOT MY PC

Shit I don't know how I forgot that, it's probably the ram try to memtest or unplug and plug it in again.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Shit I don't know how I forgot that, it's probably the ram try to memtest or unplug and plug it in again.

probably that this is a weird situation and its bec of BF4?

Im trying to reseat everything

Ohh yeah, regularly when I turn my CPU I hear some "coilwhine" but know I can't hear anything.

probably that this is a weird situation and its bec of BF4?

Im trying to reseat everything

Ohh yeah, regularly when I turn my CPU I hear some "coilwhine" but know I can't hear anything.

I don't think this would happen because of a game, did you do what I asked you to do ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ