Motherboard postcode 5d, please help :(

Hello, my new MSi a88x gd45 keeps giving me postcode 5d no matter how or what I change. This is my first build and I'm not sure how to troubleshoot this problem. Haven't been able to get into bios :( Thank you, Alex

My specs are:

Motherboard: MSi A88X GD45

CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860K

Graphics: Asus R9 285 Strix

RAM: Adata 2x4gb 1600mhz CL9 XPG V1

PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

I have reason to believed you need a BIOS update to boot. Either go back to the shop and ask if they can flash the latest one.

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Make sure all the connectors are in all the way

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I bought the Motherboard at Newegg, is there another way to flash the BIOS? If so, how do I go about doing that?

I have reason to believed you need a BIOS update to boot. Either go back to the shop and ask if they can flash the latest one.

Make sure all the connectors are in all the way

I bought the Motherboard at Newegg, is there another way to flash the BIOS? If so, how do I go about doing that?

(Sorry, I forgot to quote you guys.)

it has USB flash consult the manual for specific steps

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

it has USB flash consult the manual for specific steps

I can't actually get into the bios. The system won't post at all.

I can't actually get into the bios. The system won't post at all.

Yea you will need to contact newegg and see if you could loan a cheap APU to boot to BIOS. Then you can do the BIOS update.

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Yea you will need to contact newegg and see if you could loan a cheap APU to boot to BIOS. Then you can do the BIOS update.

Yes

Alright, I'll try to do that. Thanks so much for the help. :)