Help regarding differences of cases

Hi, I am in the progress of purchasing a new rig. One of the questions that came up was what is the difference between These two cases:

Fractal Design Core 3300 vs Core 3500

it will house a 4790k (no oc, simply got it for dirt cheap price) and a gtx970 (phantom edition by gainward) and probably an ATX mb or mATX (haven't decided on that yet). I will mention that in the place I am buying the 3500 is without a window.

Oh and if there is a case that is good at roughly the same price range I wouldn't mind :)

Many thanks in advance!

NZXT S340 is nice for around that price or maybe an ARC Midi R2 or the ARC Mini R2 if you're going MATX

So I can't seem to find the s340, the midi R2 does seem like a solid option! thanks :)

So I can't seem to find the s340, the midi R2 does seem like a solid option! thanks :)

It is a very modular case and can be big when stripped down. And its got a nice clean aesthetic.

Steve

What if you search for 'Source 340'?

What if you search for 'Source 340'?

Nope.. seems that NZXT is rather rough to get where I live, I plan to buy from this shop (since it is not in English it is linked directly to the cases link):

http://plonter.co.il/mainpage2.tmpl?db=^catalog.txt&category=1001&division=10009&catwas=1001&divwas=10009&cart=141858779911783172&hebnamesort=1〈=heb

(for some odd reason when changing to English it sends you to the FAQ page :))

btw, the rought max price is 550 (in that site obviously)