Ever Got Caught Creeping On a Girl You Like?

c00face

I don't want to search for a significant other right now anyway, I want to get financially stable before thing about such things, but if it happens outta the blue then I wouldn't mind.

High yield ETFs here I come! I want to be able to make sure my family is set and good to go financially before I think about spending money on other people.

Well there's a sensible man if ever I saw one. :)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

I don't want to search for a significant other right now anyway, I want to get financially stable before thing about such things, but if it happens outta the blue then I wouldn't mind. 

High yield ETFs here I come! I want to be able to make sure my family is set and good to go financially before I think about spending money on other people. 

Yeah, playing it smart is the best way to play. No point in having a family if the kids are in the orphanage because you don't have 'nuff money to take care of them.

Amen

giphy.gif

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

I'm nothing amazing, I just find some guy on the internet that finds some things more important than others. Seeing everyone around you in good spirits enhances your mood does it not? Well for me it does at least.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Amen

giphy.gif

Just sayin' what I thought. :D

Yeah, playing it smart is the best way to play. No point in having a family if the kids are in the orphanage because you don't have 'nuff money to take care of them.

That's somewhat funny to me haha, If I ever wanted to have kids I'd most likely adopt one. We have enough people on this huge green planet, I'd much rather give someone who doesn't have a home a home instead of bringing more people into the world. 

Amen

Are you by chance religious? xD

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

That's somewhat funny to me haha, If I ever wanted to have kids I'd most likely adopt one. We have enough people on this huge green planet, I'd much rather give someone who doesn't have a home a home instead of bringing more people into the world. 

I can respect that. :)

Lol, I just searched "amen gif" and that came up. Sometimes you agree with someone so much that you just become religious  :P

I would have said /thread but I want to see what other people say. 

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Lol, I just searched "amen gif" and that came up. Sometimes you agree with someone so much that you just become religious  :P

I would have said /thread but I want to see what other people say. 

Haha I was just curious. I'm not really religious myself, I value open mindedness above all else. 

I find human beings fascinating lol. 

I'm nothing amazing.

Hey! I don't wanna hear/read any of that talk, you're a top bloke. Now start believing it or I'll come over there and box your ears. ;):):D

I just find some guy on the internet that finds some things more important than others.

Did you mean to say that you're just some guy on the Internet? Not sure about this, please elaborate. :unsure: :)

Seeing everyone around you in good spirits enhances your mood does it not? Well for me it does at least.

Yes indeed sir, it does. Gotta agree with you on this. :)

Well it's obvious that am *looks at LTT profile*. :D

Hey! I don't wanna hear/read any of that talk, you're a top bloke. Now start believing it or I'll come over there and box your ears. ;):):D

Did you mean to say that you're just some guy on the Internet? Not sure about this, please elaborate. :unsure: :)

Yes indeed sir, it does. Gotta agree with you on this. :)

What I mean is I'm just a typical guy, nothing outstanding. I'm not underselling myself in anyway, just stating that I'm quite average and there are many out there like me. 

I like it when people are happy :D

Well it's obvious that am *looks at LTT profile*. :D

Ahh I forgot, intriguing to know. Whats your stance on such things? Strictly religious or open minded but still religious? Maybe we should take this into PMs?

Ahh I forgot, intriguing to know. Whats your stance on such things? Strictly religious or open minded but still religious? Maybe we should take this into PMs?

Probably a (((((BRILLIANT))))) idea. :D

>uses IE

>uses McAfee

Get on my level. Oh wait, you'd need a ladder that extends past the moon.

/s

Ill just ride one of these.

innercowhero.jpg

A riddle wrapped in an enigma , shot to the moon and made in China

accidently clicked tag while spying on her on facebook and crap. now she knows - my life ruined son. lmao. GG.

Oh, I thought this would be Blackroat2's thread, Maybe it is but different username.

I don't stalk/creep. I just say "Hi I am Trent, what is you name? *conversation continues* it's been a pleasure meeting you. How about you call me sometime *gives business card*"

I say fuck that, honestly. If I'm going to live entire months without sleep and spend everything I have on my child, then it better be my own blood.

But eh, to each it's own.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

I'm sure most gamers regardless of gender have  :P

Shadow-of-Mordor-05.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).