SEGA and CoH2

Any thoughts on SEGA now incharge of it?

Personally i miss THQ because it was in the part of my very early teen years.

Hopfully SEGA has the same mindset as THQ.

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, DONGER! ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Well too bad they don't. THQ likes to take risks and that's why they went bankrupt sadly. SEGA is just... well SEGA

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

SEGA has a grip hold on the strategy genre on PCs now considering they own both Relic and Creative Assembly.

Could there be a Total Warhammer on the way who knows.

To be fair, Sega has done a decent job with CoH2, they listen to user input from what I have heard which is a big plus.

Agreed. I just don't want them to make a DLC or a 3rd game and it be shit and ruin the series.

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, DONGER! ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Agreed. I just don't want them to make a DLC or a 3rd game and it be shit and ruin the series.

I don't think they will make it bad, SEGA has been doing a great job with the Total War franchise (My most favorite strategy game franchise ever) They really only fucked up with Street Fighter.

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Moved to PC gaming

• 2 years later...

Any thoughts on SEGA now incharge of it?

Personally i miss THQ because it was in the part of my very early teen years.

Hopfully SEGA has the same mindset as THQ.

Well too bad they don't. THQ likes to take risks and that's why they went bankrupt sadly. SEGA is just... well SEGA

SEGA has a grip hold on the strategy genre on PCs now considering they own both Relic and Creative Assembly.

Could there be a Total Warhammer on the way who knows.

To be fair, Sega has done a decent job with CoH2, they listen to user input from what I have heard which is a big plus.

Anyone here play CoH2? - I'm looking for more people to play with. :)