S3 NEO vs LG G2 Mini

Laurysss

Wich one is better? From the specs : s3 500mb more ram, higher pp, 200mhz higher clock. 0.1 inch larger. The price is the same. I am all about that power. Share your experience on both phones.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

If i can add another phone to the list the Z3 compact makes me moist. ( Do not get the HTC one mini since its about as slow as a turtle in a dragrace )

If i can add another phone to the list the Z3 compact makes me moist. ( Do not get the HTC one mini since its about as slow as a turtle in a dragrace )

I have a budget.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Moto g is beter than both. Get that if you can.

Interested in Business and Technology

Wich one is better? From the specs : s3 500mb more ram, higher pp, 200mhz higher clock. 0.1 inch larger. The price is the same. I am all about that power. Share your experience on both phones.

I'd say S3 Neo between the two, since qHD (960x540) is quite lacking in pixel density at 4.7 inches. Like people above said though, the Moto G would be a better option then either of them and is likely cheaper.

Desktop: Intel Core i5 2380P (2400 w/o iGPU), MSI H61, 8GB RAM, 256GB SP610, 500GB WD Blue, HIS R9 280, Antec TruePower Classic 550W, Inwin MANA 134, QNIX QX2710, CM QuickFire Rapid, Logitech G402

Laptop: Toshiba Satellite L40D, AMD A6-6310, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Radeon R4 Graphics, 14" 1366x768

Phone: iPhone 6 Space Gray 64GB, T-Mobile $60/mo 3GB plan

I'd say S3 Neo between the two, since qHD (960x540) is quite lacking in pixel density at 4.7 inches. Like people above said though, the Moto G would be a better option then either of them and is likely cheaper.

My mobile service providers dont have the moto g :/ Still I am coming from the shitty (but awesome) huawei ascend g300.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

My mobile service providers dont have the moto g :/ Still I am coming from the shitty (but awesome) huawei ascend g300.

What carrier(s) are you using or planning to use? I could take a look and see what they have that's interesting for the price.

Desktop: Intel Core i5 2380P (2400 w/o iGPU), MSI H61, 8GB RAM, 256GB SP610, 500GB WD Blue, HIS R9 280, Antec TruePower Classic 550W, Inwin MANA 134, QNIX QX2710, CM QuickFire Rapid, Logitech G402

Laptop: Toshiba Satellite L40D, AMD A6-6310, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Radeon R4 Graphics, 14" 1366x768

What carrier(s) are you using or planning to use? I could take a look and see what they have that's interesting for the price.

You probably wont understand how to navigate their website so heres the link: http://tele2.lt/privatiems/mobilieji-telefonai my budget is - no more than 250 $ USD

They used to sell some good phones like the Sony Xperia Z wich is better then the s3 but now they only have z2 , z3 and z3 compact.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

You probably wont understand how to navigate their website so heres the link: http://tele2.lt/privatiems/mobilieji-telefonai my budget is - no more than 250 $ USD

They used to sell some good phones like the Sony Xperia Z wich is better then the s3 but now they only have z2 , z3 and z3 compact.

That's a pretty good price on the S3 Neo, but it's just that TouchWiz is so bloated and slow, LG UI is a lot smoother, and on top of less pixels to power, results in a noticeably smoother experience and faster phone. It's really about ppi vs performance at this point, so if you don't mind the lower pixel density, then go for the G2 Mini. 

That's a pretty good price on the S3 Neo, but it's just that TouchWiz is so bloated and slow, LG UI is a lot smoother, and on top of less pixels to power, results in a noticeably smoother experience and faster phone. It's really about ppi vs performance at this point, so if you don't mind the lower pixel density, then go for the G2 Mini. 

Well rooting and flashing a custom rom will do the trick. The neo has 1.5 Gb ram while the g2 mini 1gb.

When the day comes I will ask for the both phones and I will make the choice.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Well rooting and flashing a custom rom will do the trick. The neo has 1.5 Gb ram while the g2 mini 1gb.

When the day comes I will ask for the both phones and I will make the choice.

There's barely any ROMs for S3 Neo... and even ROMs for regular S3 break camera a lot

There's barely any ROMs for S3 Neo... and even ROMs for regular S3 break camera a lot

Still 500 mb more ram... More multitasking. BUT if the s3 ui is really slugish and the lg ui is better i will go for the g2 mini. I am on my one core 1ghz 500mb ram phone so I canot wait to get a new phone.

NAZIS WILL RISE.