Razer Seirēn Recording Mic

GriggsCK

http://puu.sh/dstAw.wma

Here's a test from my yeti, it sounds miles better lol.

I am talking about the way she does it, not the sound quality, lol, cuz I misunderstood, "the sound test is bad" means she did it horribly, then I realize he is talking about the sound quality. 

Edit: Thx for the info anyway, thought I wouldn't buy it. 

-Desktop: Asrock H81M-HDS R2.0, Pentium G3258 4.2 ghz OC, Palit GTX 750 ti StormX, Kingston HyperX Fury 1600 4gb, Seagate Baracuda
-Laptop: MSI GE620DX, i72670QM 2.2 Ghz, 8GB 1333mhz Ram, GT555M 2GB DDR3.
-Gaming peripherals: Razer Deathadder 2013, Superlux HD 681 Evo Razer Goliathus Control Medium sizeCm Storm Quickfire TK white edition.

Also, If she is sponsored by razer, and, it looks like it, a pair of krakens and the seiren, then I would have tried to make the mic sound good. Really, If I was razer and watched her video, I would be hitting up her email, maybe even talking about cutting off a sponsorship, because, unless the mic really sounds that bad with proper setup, then, she messed everything up.

She's always has a good relationship with the guys at Razer, so I don't think they really care, she just unbox the thing, talk about it a little bit then it's over, and people are gonna buy it anyway. 

-Desktop: Asrock H81M-HDS R2.0, Pentium G3258 4.2 ghz OC, Palit GTX 750 ti StormX, Kingston HyperX Fury 1600 4gb, Seagate Baracuda
-Laptop: MSI GE620DX, i72670QM 2.2 Ghz, 8GB 1333mhz Ram, GT555M 2GB DDR3.
-Gaming peripherals: Razer Deathadder 2013, Superlux HD 681 Evo Razer Goliathus Control Medium sizeCm Storm Quickfire TK white edition.

She's always has a good relationship with the guys at Razer, so I don't think they really care, she just unbox the thing, talk about it a little bit then it's over, and people are gonna buy it anyway

Yeah, never watched any of her videos, just put 1+1 together to get 2. But you are right, people will buy it because its razer, and that's a bit of a shame, because if it was better than something like the at2020usb then I wouldn't mind, just kind of sad that people wont even do research..

Build Modulus

[x] Intel Core i7 3770 [x] PNY xlr8 16gb(2x8) 1600mhz [x] Asus Strix 970 [x] Corsair h90, 3x corsair sp140, 1x Corsair af120 [x] ASRock Z77 Extreme4 [x] NZXT S340 [x] EVGA superNOVA NEX 650w [x] Asus xonar DG,Beyerdynamic dt770 Pro (80ohms), PreSonus M7, PreSonus AudioBox [x] WASD keyboard 104 key(Mx Brown) [x] Corsair M65 RGB [x] WD Blue 1TB 7200 HDD, WD passport 1tb [x] Asus VN247H-P, BenQ 2420Z [x]

Cycling Gear

[x] Giant Defy 5 [x] CamelBak Classic 2L [x] Nishiki Socorro [x] Giro Bravo Blue Jewel/Black [x] Midland Xtra-Talk w/ Headset (For Group Rides) [x] Casio G-Shock G100-1BV [x] Zefal Saddle Bag [x] Giant Control Mini MTB+ Frame Pump [x] Schwinn Expanding Cage [x] 2* Giant 700c*25c Tubes - Presta Valve [x] 2* Tire Levers [x] Stanley Allen Key Set [x] Mini-Lock For Saddle Bag [x]

http://puu.sh/dstAw.wma

Here's a test from my yeti, it sounds miles better lol.

Posted Image

Have already mentioned what your trying to say in that picture.