First ever gaming rig

Pants21
Hi guys it's my first time building a gaming rig and i am not so sure whether these parts are compatible with each other. Do i need a larger tower size? Is my power supply enough? Any help would be appreciated thanks!

I might not be able to purchase some of the item you suggest as i will not be shipping the parts from the US but rather purchase them locally but i will take your advice to heart!

CPU-Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor $219.99 @ SuperBiiz 

CPU Cooler- Cooler Master Seidon 240M 86.2 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler $74.99 @ Newegg 

Motherboard- Asus SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK2 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard $150.99 @ Newegg 

Memory- Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory $84.98 @ OutletPC 

HDD Storage - Samsung 840 EVO 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive $99.99 @ Best Buy 

SSD Storage- Western Digital Scorpio Black 750GB 2.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  $73.48 @ SuperBiiz 

Video Card- MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V Video Card](2-Way SLI) $349.99 @ Amazon 

Video Card- MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V Video Card](2-Way SLI) $349.99 @ Amazon 

Case-Cooler Master N600 Windowed ATX Mid Tower Case $79.99 @ Mwave 

Power Supply-Corsair CSM 750W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply$99.99 @ Amazon 

Operating System-Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit) $104.98 @ OutletPC 

Total = $1689.36

If you used PCPartPicker (which it seems you did) it'll automatically alert you if you did.

If you used PCPartPicker (which it seems you did) it'll automatically alert you if you did.

But would you suggest these parts? Or are there better alternatives for around the same cost? I have been reading reviews on the CSM750W and people are saying the fan is extremely noisy when under load.

But would you suggest these parts? Or are there better alternatives for around the same cost? I have been reading reviews on the CSM750W and people are saying the fan is extremely noisy when under load.

The parts are fine but I'd recommend something other than a Corsair PSU. Go for a Seasonic.

Go with a 1TB 3.5" hdd - Seagate Barracuda, Western Digital Blue, or Western Digital Black.

XFX P1-750B-NLG9 is a better and slightly less expensive psu. (80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency; not component, build, or delivered power quality).

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

Stick with Intel., AMD sux. Seriously though for this budget to not include an SSD is criminal. Even a small one for seventy dollars.

Intel Inside. Overweight guy in his 30's outside.

I have three Corsair power supplies and they're all fine.   Two CX and one CS. 

Alright thanks for the help guys! I decided to go for the Corsair Hx750i 80+ platinum since Linus recommended it on the "game on" rig in the holidays buyers guide video

Alright thanks for the help guys! I decided to go for the Corsair Hx750i 80+ platinum since Linus recommended it on the "game on" rig in the holidays buyers guide video

EVGA Supernova G2 750W > HXi 750W

You don't need to pay out for a Platinum rated unit. The EVGA is an excellent gold rated psu.