just want to make sure this works

GeeZillion

okay so i have been going on fro like 4 hours now changing build after build and i think i have one that works but i have some questions fist of all does this work Pcpartpicker says its all compatible but i want to make sure  2nd what games can thing build run do you think and what FPS? i am new to the world of pc so i dont know much here is the build http://pcpartpicker.com/p/47ptQ7 my budget is $400 if you are wanting to know NOT including mail in rebait 

It'll run games okay.

You might want to go with 2x2GB memory due to DDR3 dual-channel configurations, the memory will run way more efficiently that way.

You might want to go with 2x2GB memory due to DDR3 dual-channel configurations, the memory will run way more efficiently that way.

I disagree - that motherboard only has 2 ram slots and presumably the OP wants to upgrade it to 8GB later.

Obviously this is a very budget build so it won't be brilliant but it should work OK. Only change I would make is a 1TB HDD for only about $5 more: Seagate Barracuda or WD Blue